Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 10, 2015

 
We are Officially Homeowners...Again!!
 
 
Our Oberlin Terrace
 
Well bloggers, this is it, today was closing day and we are so happy and grateful! Closing went smoothly. A lot of paperwork and handing over a check, but in exchange we were given the keys to our new home!
 
I can't really explain the wave of emotions that I've experienced today. Of course, as soon as we left settlement we went to our new home and ran around like a bunch of kids on Christmas morning, lol.
 
Today was a long day but I would do it all over again to get this end result.
 
Once again I have to commend Ryan Homes on a job well done. Our SR's Brandon and Sean, our loan officers Greg and Thyonne, and our PM Ross and his second in command, Jacque, thank you so so so so much! You all exemplify customer service and have gone above and beyond in helping us.
 
Starting tomorrow, we'll be moving, so I may be off the radar for a little bit. I'll try to keep you all posted on the progress as much as I can. I can't wait for the first delivery and installation of things.
 
I especially can't wait to decorate and make our house a home. I've got so many ideas and I love working with a blank canvass.
 
Til next time bloggers!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! So excited for you. It's beautiful! Enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on closing! Good luck with moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats mm!!! I can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bridget! I'll definitely be blogging soon. Day 1, and I already have a tale to tell..lol..#MovingDayWoes

      Delete
    2. Eh!! It happens. Just remember not to stress yourselves too much... You will be in that house for many years to come!

      Delete
    3. You're right. I'm not stressing out...too badly;) lol...

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! The house is stunning! Hope the move is going well.

    ReplyDelete